It’s June! We’re already half way though the year. I can’t believe one week had passed since May. Each summer has always been lovely with each ventures it tells. It’s sad though that it’s just another season we have to let go every time. Now, I’m off to a new high school year. Just like that. Another beginning of an end.
Enough of that. Let’s now look back to everything I did, everyone I met and every place I went to last month:
- My parents had their annual vacation here. We’ve gathered a lot of moments together as much as we can in just a span of two weeks. We attended my sister’s best friend’s wedding that is magically spot-on and had a two day getaway in Hundred Islands.
- I met the creator of All the Bright Places! Click for more –> FIRST BOOK SIGNING EVENT: Meeting Jennifer Niven.
- Read a total of 4 books.
- Posted 14 photos on Instagram which I’m very proud of because I usually don’t post that much regularly on Instagram. I’m working on it though.
- Only had 5 blog posts up. Click for more –> May 2016 Archives.
- I finished the 5th season of the Walking Dead. I’m currently on 6th. Yeah bishhh.
That’s pretty much what I did this summer except from constant sleeping. I hope your June would be as good as what your May has been! Hopefully better!
BOOKS READ IN MAY